The graduate studies degree programs at Lake Erie College prepare you to move ahead in your profession with relevant classes, real world experiences, and advanced technology. Our programs come with flexibility and individual support, ensuring your learning success and preparing you for the career opportunities that can result. Our personal approach to teaching and learning is uniquely suited to help you meet the challenges of a graduate program, and prepare you for the dynamic career and life opportunities these degrees can offer.
Here is what you'll need:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Submission of official undergraduate transcripts and any graduate work completed (sent directly to Admissions Office from degree-granting institution)
- Submit current resume outlining work experience and education that has prepared the student to begin a graduate program
- A personal statement of up to 500 words that addresses one of the following questions:
- Describe a time in your professional or personal life in which you were particularly creative or innovative in solving a problem or creating something new.
- Describe your view or philosophy on the role that ethics play in the workplace.
The GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) may be required at the discretion of the dean of management studies. Students who have taken the GMAT should have all scores forwarded to the Admissions Office.
Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis and students are usually notified within one week. After acceptance, submit your $150 non-refundable deposit and you will be ready to register for classes.Application Forms