Book items for resale
KEEP REGISTER RECEIPT: Keep receipt for both new and/or used books. This receipt is needed for both cash and charge returns. Manager’s approval required.
REFUNDS FOR NEW BOOKS:
- Two weeks after term’s start(fall/spring term)(1 week summer)
- If you DROP a class & 2 weeks within term’s start(fall/spring term)(1 week summer).
- Must be clean and undamaged (if originally shrink-wrapped, it must be shrink-wrapped).
- If purchased by charge and/or voucher, charge and/or voucher receipt also needed.
- Do not write or mark or unwrap ANY NEW BOOK until you are positive you need it.
REFUNDS FOR USED BOOKS:
- NO REFUNDS FOR USED BOOKS.
- See “Buyback” section.
- Exchanged at any time
- New for new
- Used for used (if used not available, price difference for new will be made up by student)
- “Ca$h-for-Book$” buyback is offered either beginning and/or end of term.
- “Year-‘Round-Buyback” is offered all year.
- Check store for details about both types of buybacks.
- Unsold books may be returned to publishers 4 weeks after term begins.
- Special Orders gladly accepted; see store for details.
Non-book items for resale
SOFT GOODS (clothing): For undamaged, unworn items, manager’s approval required.
- Original tag needs to be on item.
- For full refund, keep receipt.
- If item received as a gift, item may be exchanged for an item of equal value.
- If no receipt, a gift certificate will be issued for lowest resale price that season.
GIFT, SUPPLIES & OTHER: Manager’s approval required.