Lake Erie College’s physician assistant (PA) students will hold activities throughout Lake County to raise awareness of the PA profession Oct. 9 – Oct. 14.
The week’s activities are listed below:
- Monday, Oct. 9 – Educating patients about physician assistants at Lake West Hospital in Willoughby 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 10 – Pig lungs in Holden Center, 10 a.m. to 12 noon
- Wednesday, Oct. 11 – Chipotle Fundraiser, 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 12 – Be the Match bone marrow drive, 12 noon to 4 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 13 – Professor Dress Down Day
- Saturday, Oct. 14 – Volunteering at Fall Fest trick-or-treat at Kiwanis Recreation Park in Painesville, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
At Lake Erie College, the Campus-wide Health Challenge is underway, led by PA students Mark Nellenbach and Breann Allen. So far, 50 individuals have signed up to participate in physical, mental/emotional, and social challenges to win prizes and boost community health.
For more information about Lake Erie College’s MSPAS program or its students, contact Sean Kramer at email@example.com.Back To News