Student Complaints

If a student has concerns related to classroom situations or administrative actions, they should contact the faculty or staff member with whom there has been a conflict. It may be possible to resolve the concerns without the need for formal action. If the student’s complaint is not resolved satisfactorily, or if the complaint cannot be resolved by contacting the faculty or staff member, then the student should use the Contact Us form to make a formal complaint with Academic Affairs. Further information about the student complaint/grievance process is available in the Student Handbook pdf-logo.gif (15×15).

If Lake Erie College cannot resolve the complaint then the student should file a complaint through the Department of Higher Education’s established complaint process:

Send Us an Email



Note: Form fields appended with the asterisk (*) are required to ensure the best possible response to your submitted information
Contact Us
Security Check