Congratulations on being admitted to Lake Erie College! Our admissions team is here to help you make the exciting transition to college. Here is what you need to do to take the next step:
1. Submit your FAFSA.
2. Submit your deposit to reserve your spot.
Submit your $200 enrollment deposit to hold your spot in the incoming class.
Your deposit can be paid via credit/debit card, check or money order in one of three ways:
- Online using the button above
- Over the phone with our Bursar's Office (440.375.7022)
- In the mail (Office of Admissions, Lake Erie College, 391 West Washington Street, Painesville, OH 44077)
3. Visit our beautiful campus!
4. Register for New Student Orientation!To register for orientation, click here. Once you have paid your new student enrollment deposit, you will receive your new student enrollment information packet by mail. This information includes your Lake Erie Online (LEO) log-in information along with housing information, and other important enrollment information. Contact the Admission Office with any questions related to this information.