Doctorate in Pharmacy (LECOM)
Doctorate in Pharmacy - Lake Erie College & Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM School of Pharmacy)
Earn your bachelor’s degree in 3 or 4 years from Lake Erie College and your Doctorate in Pharmacy in 4 years from LECOM!
- Program can be a 3+4 (Erie, PA) or 4+4 (Bradenton, FL) track.
- 5 seats are guaranteed to Lake Erie College students into the LECOM Doctor of Pharmacy degree.
- LECOM has locations in Erie, PA or Bradenton, FL.
Accelerated 3+4/4+4 at LEC and LECOM:
- High school GPA of 3.5 or higher
- SAT- 1170 or higher, or ACT- 26 or higher
Maintenance Criteria for the Program include:
- Minimum overall grade point average of 3.4 at LEC
- Minimum GPA of 3.2 or better in all LEC science courses
- Complete LECOM prerequisite coursework with a grade of “C” or higher
- Prerequisites may not be repeated
- The PCAT is not required but students must complete the PharmCAS application process as well as the LECOM application process.