Parker MBA Program Admission Criteria
Admission into the MBA program is determined on the basis of demonstrated professionalism, intellectual capability for successful completion of the program and the potential for leadership. Students can be admitted into and begin the MBA program online or through courses at our Lakeland location during the Spring/January semester, the Summer/May session or the Fall/August semester. Our Lorain location follows a cohort format with new students admitted yearly in August for a fall semester start. The Office of Admission processes applications for the MBA program.
Master of Business Administration Admissions Criteria:
- Complete the MBA Graduate application at https://leo.lec.edu/ICS/Admissions/Graduate.jnz
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university with an undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
- Submission of official undergraduate transcripts and any graduate work completed (sent directly to Admissions Office from degree-granting institution at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Current or previous professional work experience.
- A resume outlining the work experience and education that has prepared the student to begin graduate study in business administration sent to email@example.com
- Personal Statement of up to 500 words that addresses one of the following questions:
- Describe a time in your professional or personal life in which you were particularly creative or innovative in solving a problem or creating something new.
- Describe your view or philosophy on the role that ethics play in the workplace.
- Although generally not required, applicants may supplement their undergraduate record with official scores on the GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) or GRE (Graduate Admission Exam).
Accelerated Master of Business Administration Program Additional Requirements:
- Undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Three or more years of professional work experience.
Admissions exceptions to the Lake Erie College Parker M.B.A. program may be made based on the applicant’s professional work experience and/or acceptable GMAT/GRE scores. A personal interview may be requested at the discretion of the College.