Doctorate in Pharmacy
Doctorate in Pharmacy - Lake Erie College & University of Findlay’s College of Pharmacy
Students who participate in the accelerated chemistry program at Lake Erie College can apply to earn a Bachelor of Science degree in 3 years from Lake Erie College and a Doctorate in Pharmacy degree in 4 years from The University of Findlay. Degree earners will enjoy early completion of a Doctorate in Pharmacy, career flexibility and high income potential.
- The 3 + 4 program involves accelerated completion of Lake Erie College’s chemistry degree in 3 years and completion of The University of Findlay’s Doctor of Pharmacy degree program in 4 years.
- 7 seats are guaranteed for qualified Lake Erie College students each year.
Accelerated 3+4 at LEC and University of Findlay:
- Participate in the LEC accelerated chemistry program
- Complete of all prerequisite coursework with a grade of “C” or higher
- Prerequisites may not be repeated
- Maintain of an overall GPA of at least 3.2
- Meet all non-didactic requirements